By Irene Connolly,Marion Palmer,Hannah Barton,Gráinne Kirwan
An creation to Cyberpsychology is the 1st publication to supply a student-oriented creation to this quickly turning out to be and more and more studied subject. it truly is designed to motivate scholars to significantly review the psychology of on-line interactions, and to boost applicable examine methodologies to accomplish their very own paintings during this box.
The book is comprised of 4 major sections:
- An assessment of cyberpsychology and on-line study methodologies
- Social psychology in an internet context
- The sensible functions of cyberpsychology
- The mental features of different applied sciences.
Each bankruptcy includes:
- Explanations of keywords and a word list to facilitate understanding
- Content summaries to help scholar learning
- Activity containers, dialogue questions and steered examining to steer extra study.
Further assets for college students and teachers can be found at the book’s spouse web site, together with audio and video hyperlinks, essay questions, a multiple-choice try out financial institution, and PowerPoint lecture slides.
Uniquely combining a survey of the sector with a spotlight at the utilized components of psychology, the ebook is designed to be a center textual content for undergraduate modules in cyberpsychology and the psychology of the web, and a primer for college students of postgraduate courses in cyberpsychology.
Read or Download An Introduction to Cyberpsychology PDF
Best human-computer interaction books
This is often the 1st quantity of the two-volume set (CCIS 528 and CCIS 529) that comprises prolonged abstracts of the posters provided through the seventeenth overseas convention on Human-Computer interplay, HCII 2015, held in Heraklion, Crete, Greece in August 2015. the full of 1462 papers and 246 posters offered on the HCII 2015 meetings was once conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 4843 submissions.
An creation to Cyberpsychology is the 1st booklet to supply a student-oriented creation to this swiftly growing to be and more and more studied subject. it truly is designed to inspire scholars to seriously overview the psychology of on-line interactions, and to improve applicable examine methodologies to accomplish their very own paintings during this box.
This publication constitutes the complaints of the 4th foreign convention on Human features of knowledge protection, privateness, and belief, HAS 2016, held as a part of the 18th overseas convention on Human-Computer interplay, HCII 2016, held in Toronto, ON, Canada, in July 2016 and got a complete of 4354 submissions, of which 1287 papers have been permitted for book after a cautious reviewing technique.
The three-volume set LNCS 10288, 10289, and 10290 constitutes the court cases of the sixth foreign convention on layout, person event, and usefulness, DUXU 2017, held as a part of the nineteenth overseas convention on Human-Computer interplay, HCII 2017, in Vancouver, BC, Canada, in July 2017, together with 14 different thematically related meetings.
- Language, Technology, and Society
- User Experience Management: Essential Skills for Leading Effective UX Teams
- Innovative Technologies in Everyday Life (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
- 3D Immersive and Interactive Learning
- Bodies in Code: Interfaces with Digital Media
- Design, User Experience, and Usability: Design Thinking and Methods: 5th International Conference, DUXU 2016, Held as Part of HCI International 2016, Toronto, ... Part I (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
Extra resources for An Introduction to Cyberpsychology
An Introduction to Cyberpsychology by Irene Connolly,Marion Palmer,Hannah Barton,Gráinne Kirwan